I received a Sunshine Award from iGamemom. From her post, I learned “The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
I have been following Igamemom for a while now because she blogs about 2 subjects dear to my own heart, children and technology! Her blogs are really informative and readable, if you aren’t the most technical person don’t worry, she writes in down to earth language that makes new ideas accessible and exciting to all!
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
2. List 10 facts about yourself
3. Nominate some other fabulous bloggers
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
10 facts about me
- I have been teaching for 18 years.
- I have got 3 daughters and never believe people who say boys are worse!
- I LOVE reading and often let the house and children go to rack and ruin if I get engrossed in a good book.
- I am really excited to be starting my own business, doing a job I love with a great friend.
- I hate cooking with a passion.
- I run a Brownies Unit with almost 30 girls in it. My 23 year old self would be horrified at this but I actually quite enjoy it, although sometimes I stop to buy wine on my way home!
- My cat is also a girl, my husband is very outnumbered.
- It makes me really angry when children, especially those with special needs, don’t get the education they deserve.
- I was ICT coordinator at the school where I worked for 14 years and love computers and gadgets. I am rarely seen without my iPhone or iPad.
- I really love social networking and blogging because you get such an insight into other people’s lives.
The Bloggers I would like to nominate are;
Autism Mumma – Jeanette writes about her daily life with her daughter who has Autism. She includes the highs and the lows; her positivity and love for her family really shine through!
Autism Mums and Dads – Mainly written by Lauren who puts so much energy into raising awareness of Autism it is unbelievable! She writes beautifully.
Slummy to Yummy Mummy – A great blog, sometimes funny, sometimes poignant and she makes great suggestions for Follow a Newbie Friday, I have found some really good blogs via her.
Stillettos on the school run – If you know anyone who has been on the Jeremy Kyle Show or are easily offended, maybe skip that particular post but it had me in stitches of laughter!
Kip McGrath Lisburn – Written by the awe-inspiring Clare Rimmer, who recently won an award from Theo Paphitis, a very informative education based blog.
The Ramblings of a Former Rock and Roll Mum – wonderful down to earth take on domesticity.